T3 Tandem Hub Tent
Unit price per
THE PERFECT FAMILY TENT — PROVIDES PLENTY OF SPACE TO SLEEP UP TO 6 PEOPLE WITH A CONVERTIBLE SCREEN ROOM
- Has space to sleep 3-6 people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Convertible screen room for additional leisure or sleeping area
- 68" tall allowing you to move around freely
The Gazelle T3 Tandem has all the same great features as our popular T4 Plus in a more compact size. Camp up to 6 people comfortably with the spacious 87 sq. ft. of floor space — perfect for a small family. The 68" height allows you to move around freely between each designated space. Use the convertible screen room for additional leisure space or a sleeping area for the kids or pets. The unique pre-assembled hub design provides a quick set-up, allowing you to go from bag to basecamp in under 90 seconds. The large main entrance has been redesigned with added structure allowing for easier load in. The shell is constructed with a coated 210 denier Oxford weave polyester that is waterproof up to 2000 millimeter and has a UV50+ rating. The floors are made from a 300 Oxford weave polyester for strength and durability and can be removed for easy clean up. The oversized rain fly easily attaches to the roof panels for additional protection from the sun and rain. Pack up in a breeze with the included oversized duffle bag. The Gazelle T3 Tandem makes the perfect tent for your next expedition.
|FLOOR DIMENSIONS||82" x 152"|
|FLOOR SPACE||87 sq. ft.|
|HUB TO HUB||162" x 90"|
|COLLAPSED SIZE||12" x 12" x 59"|
|STAKES||12 GROUND STAKES|
|DOORS||1 D-SHAPED DOOR AND 1 LARGE MAIN ENTRANCE|
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Five, tight-weave mesh windows
- Large main entrance door and additional D-shaped door for easy entry
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Removable floor for easy clean up
- Two removable gear lofts, five gear pockets, and six wall mounted pouches
- Removable oversized rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating
- Oversized duffle bag for easy storage
Warning: California's Prop 65
What Our Customers Say
For me Gazelle brings comfort! I am impatient and it is so easy to set up that an inexperienced camper can set up very easy!
Best tent ever made. 25 year camper and this has been the best camping ugrade I've done.
If you are on the fence about camping due to a lot of effort of setting up your tent, look to Gazelle Tents as it will change all of that. The ease of set up means more time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Built for adventure
90 seconds is all it takes to go from bag to fully-assembled tent, allowing you more time to explore.