T4 Hub Tent Overland Edition
Unit price per
ALL OF THE FEATURES OF OUR MOST POPULAR 4-PERSON TENT WITH ADDED UPGRADES FOR OVERLANDING
- Fits four people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Includes a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint with a separate storage bag and tack down stakes.
- Upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy lines
- Includes an oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper, taped seams, and an external stakes pouch
The T4 Hub Tent Overland Edition has all the same great features of our most popular T4 Hub Tent, with additional upgrades to take this tent to the next level. Our Overland Edition includes an added durable footprint for floor protection, upgraded All-Terrain Stakes, and a water-resistant duffle bag. This tent spaciously provides 61 square feet of floor space and stands 78” tall – sleeping four people with spare space for your gear. The T4 Overland Edition comes fully-assembled and sets up and takes down in under 90 seconds. Let the T4 Hub Tent Overland Edition take your base camp to the next level.
|COLOR||ALPINE GREEN/OAK MOSS|
|FLOOR DIMENSIONS||94" x 94"|
|FLOOR SPACE||61 sq. ft.|
|HUB TO HUB||101" x 101"|
|COLLAPSED SIZE||8" x 8" x 67.5"|
|STAKES||12 ALL-TERRAIN STAKES|
|DOORS||2 D-SHAPED DOORS|
- 78" tall allowing you to move around freely
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Six, tight-weave mesh windows
- Two D-shaped doors with tight-weave mesh screens
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Removable floor for easy clean up
- Removable gear loft and six gear pockets
- Removable rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating
Warning: California's Prop 65
What Our Customers Say
For me Gazelle brings comfort! I am impatient and it is so easy to set up that an inexperienced camper can set up very easy!
Best tent ever made. 25 year camper and this has been the best camping ugrade I've done.
If you are on the fence about camping due to a lot of effort of setting up your tent, look to Gazelle Tents as it will change all of that. The ease of set up means more time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Built for adventure
90 seconds is all it takes to go from bag to fully-assembled tent, allowing you more time to explore.