ALL OF THE FEATURES OF OUR T4 PLUS TENT WITH ADDED UPGRADES FOR OVERLANDING
- Space to sleep 4-8 people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Includes a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint with a separate storage bag and additional stakes
- Upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy lines
- Includes an oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper and taped seams
The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition has all the same great features of the T4 Plus Hub Tent, with additional upgrades to take this tent to the next level. Our Overland Edition includes an added durable footprint for floor protection, upgraded all-terrain stakes, and a water-resistant carry bag. This tent spaciously provides 110 square feet of floor space and stands 78” tall – sleeping four to eight people with spare space for your gear. The T4 Plus Overland Edition comes fully-assembled and sets up and takes down in under 90 seconds. Let the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition take your base camp to the next level.
|94" x 165"
|110 sq. ft.
|HUB TO HUB
|167" x 101"
|11" x 11" x 63"
|16 ALL-TERRAIN STAKES
|1 D-SHAPED DOOR AND A LARGE MAIN ENTRANCE
- Convertible screen room for additional leisure or sleeping area
- 78" tall allowing you to move around freely
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Five, tight-weave mesh windows
- Large main entrance door and additional D-shaped door for easy entry
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Removable floors for easy clean up
- Two removable gear lofts, five gear pockets, and six wall mounted pouches
- Removable oversized rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to 5000MM HH rating