A UNIQUE 6-SIDED HUB TENT THAT SLEEPS UP TO SEVEN PEOPLE AND FEATURES UPGRADES FOR OVERLANDING
- A unique 6-sided design allows for space to sleep seven people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Features 15 oversized windows allowing you to take in the amazing views wherever you set up camp
- Built with TriTech Mesh—mesh that features a single filament construction for increased durability and improved airflow, without compromising the ability to keep even the smallest bugs out
Gazelle Tents™ rugged design and ease of set up makes the perfect ground tent for your next overland or car camping excursion. The T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition is a unique 6-sided designed tent that creates 123 square feet of space and stands nearly 7’ tall. Its spacious design can sleep a group of up to seven people with plenty of room for extra gear. The oversized windows create a gazebo like effect allowing you to take in nearly 360-degrees of your view. Each window features TriTech Mesh—a single filament mesh that has increased durability and improved airflow. Take your T-Hex from bag to base camp in under 90 seconds. It comes ready to use, no assembly required and no loose parts, using our hub technology. The main entrance features a center zipper allowing for an oversized opening when loading gear in and out. The shell is constructed with a 210 denier Oxford weave polyester that is waterproof up to 2000MM and has a UV50+ rating. The floors are made from a 300 Oxford weave polyester for strength and durability and can be removed for easy clean up. The oversized rain fly easily attaches to the roof panels for additional protection from the sun and rain. In addition, the T-Hex includes all the accessories needed to upgrade your set up for overlanding. A durable 300 denier footprint adds protection for your tent floor. The oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper and taped seams help protect from the elements when transporting on the roof of your rig. And lastly, the All-Terrain Stake Kit allows you to set up base camp in even the toughest of terrain. Experience your next Overlanding adventure from the comfort of a T-Hex Hub Tent.
|144" x 136"
|123 sq. ft.
|HUB TO HUB
|12" x 12" x 79"
|18 ALL-TERRAIN STAKES
|1 D-SHAPED DOOR & 1 LARGE MAIN ENTRANCE
- Includes a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint with a separate storage bag and additional stakes
- Upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy-lines
- Includes an oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper and taped seams
- Large main entrance door features a center zipper to create an oversized opening for easy entry and gear load in
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- 85” tall for extra head room to move around freely
- Removable floors for easy clean up
- Removable gear loft and ten gear pockets
- Removable oversized rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability