T3X Hub Tent Overland Edition
Unit price per
ALL OF THE FEATURES OF A T3X WITH ADDED UPGRADES FOR OVERLANDING
- Fits three people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Includes a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint with a separate storage bag and additional stakes
- Upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy lines
- Includes an oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper and taped seams
- A compact collapsed size allows you to fit it in the backseat or trunk of most cars
Gazelle Tents™ rugged design and ease of set up makes the perfect ground tent for your next overland or car camping excursion. Take your set up to the next level with the T3X Hub Tent Overland Edition. This tent has all the same great features of our T3X with additional upgrades designed specifically for overlanding. The T3X Overland Edition includes a durable 300 denier polyester footprint for floor protection. Use the upgraded All-Terrain stakes to set up camp in even the toughest soil conditions. The oversized water-resistant duffle bag makes packing up your tent simple. The T3X Hub Tent Overland Edition easily accommodates up to three people with plenty of room for additional gear. It stands 68” tall at its center and features a spacious 76” x 82” interior. Its rectangular shape allows you to fit a standard sized camping cot. It comes ready to use right from the bag, no assembly, or loose parts. You can be set up from bag to base camp in under 90 seconds. It’s compact collapsed size measures only 57” long and allows you to fit it in the backseat or trunk of most cars. The removable rain fly allows you to take in the night sky or shelter yourself from the elements when needed. In addition, the 210 denier polyester shell material is waterproof up to 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating. The floors are constructed from a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester that is waterproof and simple to remove for easy clean up. The T3X Hub Tent Overland Edition is the perfect compact tent for your next Overlanding adventure.
|FLOOR DIMENSIONS||76" x 82"|
|FLOOR SPACE||43 sq. ft.|
|HUB TO HUB||84" x 90"|
|COLLAPSED SIZE||10" x 10" x 57"|
|STAKES||12 All-Terrain Stakes|
|DOORS||2 D-Shaped Doors|
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Six, tight-weave mesh windows
- Two D-shaped doors with tight-weave mesh screens
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Removable floor for easy clean up
- Removable gear loft and six gear pockets
- Removable rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating
Warning: California's Prop 65
What Our Customers Say
For me Gazelle brings comfort! I am impatient and it is so easy to set up that an inexperienced camper can set up very easy!
Best tent ever made. 25 year camper and this has been the best camping ugrade I've done.
If you are on the fence about camping due to a lot of effort of setting up your tent, look to Gazelle Tents as it will change all of that. The ease of set up means more time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Built for adventure
90 seconds is all it takes to go from bag to fully-assembled tent, allowing you more time to explore.