T8 Hub Tent
Unit price per
OUR LARGEST TENT SLEEPS UP TO EIGHT PEOPLE WITH TWO DEDICATED SLEEPING AREAS
- Has space to sleep eight people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Two sleeping quarters with a zippered privacy panel
- 78" tall allowing you to move around freely
The T8 Hub Tent is the ultimate family-sized camping tent. Its spacious design easily accommodates up to eight people or provides extra space for your gear. An oversized rain fly easily attaches to the roof panels for additional protection from the sun and rain. So whether you're looking for extra space to store your gear or more room for your family the T8 Hub Tent has you covered.
||94" x 165"|
|FLOOR SPACE||110 sq. ft.|
|HUB TO HUB||171" x 101"|
|COLLAPSED SIZE||11" x 11" x 63"|
||2 D-SHAPED DOORS|
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Ten, tight-weave mesh windows
- Two D-shaped doors with tight-weave mesh screens
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Removable floors for easy clean up
- Two removable gear lofts, ten gear pockets, and six wall mounted pouches
- Removable oversized rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to 5000MM HH rating
- Oversized duffle bag for easy storage
Warning: California's Prop 65
What Our Customers Say
For me Gazelle brings comfort! I am impatient and it is so easy to set up that an inexperienced camper can set up very easy!
Best tent ever made. 25 year camper and this has been the best camping ugrade I've done.
If you are on the fence about camping due to a lot of effort of setting up your tent, look to Gazelle Tents as it will change all of that. The ease of set up means more time to relax and spend time with friends and family.
Built for adventure
90 seconds is all it takes to go from bag to fully-assembled tent, allowing you more time to explore.